If you received a layoff notice, your job is being eliminated and/or you’re being reassigned you need to contact your union. If you are a California State University Employee’s Union represented employee at San Jose State University, here is who you call:
- Vera Acevedo, Chapter President, email@example.com, 408-924-5200
- Sarah Portales, Secretary / Treasurer, firstname.lastname@example.org, 408-924-1993
- Michael Condon, Membership Chair, email@example.com, 408-808-2116
- Patricia Jones, Steward Representing Bargaining Unit 2, Patricia.Jones@sjsu.edu, 408-924-6115
- Jose Rico, Steward Representing Bargaining Unit 5, firstname.lastname@example.org, 408-393-9588
- Gilbert Villareal, Steward Representing Bargaining Unit 7, Gilbert.Villareal@sjsu.edu, 408-924-2952
- Dennis Fox, Chief Steward, Steward Representing Bargaining Unit 9, email@example.com, 408-924-2334
Also, CSUEU General Membership Meeting
Thursday, 29 April 2010, 11:30 to 1:30
Student Union Amphitheater
This is a very important meeting that you will not want to miss. We will be discussing layoff alternatives and much more!
Please post this flier in your area!